Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00149 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,109TL (COL$2,081,479) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)