Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,394TL (COL$2,737,952) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)