Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,877TL (COL$3,012,871) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)