Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,054TL (COL$2,402,718) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (23 minutes ago)