Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,666TL (COL$2,962,122) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)