Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,149 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07000 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,829TL (Php40,410) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)