Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06494 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,948TL (Php60,791) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Isfahan costs ﷼ 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Cardiff costs £0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Richmond, Virginia costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)