Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,508 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06345 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,832TL (Php60,397) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 1.01 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 30,000 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.13 (about 2 hours ago)