Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06338 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,890TL (Php61,383) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sakaka costs ﷼ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Brisbane costs AU$1.75 (about 1 hour ago)