Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,581 prices entered by 662 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06115 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,967TL (Php64,874) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bremen costs €32 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 21,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨62,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 8,100,000 (about 2 hours ago)