Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05961 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,473TL (₨41,490) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (about 1 hour ago)