Cost of living comparison between Mangalore, India and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04603 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,922TL (₨63,488) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)