Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,610TL (₨42,685) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)