Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,514TL (€931) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)