Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.638 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,705TL (€583) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)