Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00259 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,227TL (858,232 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)