Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00293 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,399TL (819,196 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)