Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,943TL (1,072,636 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (36 minutes ago)