Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00350 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,849TL (814,216 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)