Cost of living comparison between Manchester, United Kingdom and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 937 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.403 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 128% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,126TL (£1,618) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)