Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,232TL (R$ 3,773) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (40 minutes ago)