Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,578TL (R$ 4,071) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,338 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Irvine, California costs $2,422 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £605 (about 2 hours ago)