Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 734 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,544TL (R$ 3,814) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)