Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,439TL (R$ 4,610) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)