Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 708 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.470 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 136% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,364TL (Dinar 510) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)