Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.359 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,321TL (Dinar 462) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)