Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.395 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 98% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,544TL (Dinar 437) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)