Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.985 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 108% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,489TL (Dinar 650) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)