Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12038 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,996TL (33,192 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)