Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12420 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,467TL (27,914 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)