Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15130 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,746TL (24,759 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)