Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11824 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,920TL (24,698 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)