Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12807 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,700TL (28,888 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)