Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,189TL (Rp 12,122,123) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)