Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 232% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,956TL (€1,631) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)