Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40373 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 108% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,396TL (13,365 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (19 minutes ago)