Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47895 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 132% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,805TL (12,121 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)