Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45981 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 129% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,183TL (13,446 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 2 hours ago)