Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44910 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 128% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,688TL (12,666 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)