Cost of living comparison between Mallawi, Egypt and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19575 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,798TL (E£ 14,294) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)