Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22290 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,131TL (E£ 9,562) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)