Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03489 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,026TL (Shilling115,413) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (40 minutes ago)