Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23602 TRY / MVR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,690TL (19,872 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)