Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20270 TRY / MVR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,722TL (28,229 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)