Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29890 TRY / MVR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 113% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,751TL (19,242 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)