Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14442 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 72% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,301TL ($U29,786) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)