Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12833 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,931TL ($U30,631) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)