Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12640 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,772TL ($U29,843) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)