Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12319 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,844TL ($U23,085) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)