Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,563TL in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (42 minutes ago)