Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21802 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,528TL (11,595 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (33 minutes ago)