Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,094TL (6,882 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)