Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,799TL (5,126 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 1 hour ago)