Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,309TL (6,305 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)