Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,322TL (6,281 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)