Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,687TL (€1,038) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aurangabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)