Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,302TL (€1,095) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (19 minutes ago)