Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.831 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 36% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,472TL (804 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £1,000 (26 minutes ago)