Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 42% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,734TL (10,246,555 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 3 hours ago)