Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00697 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 122% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,337TL (765,224 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)