Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00595 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,119TL (1,028,881 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)