Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00736 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 124% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,055TL (823,062 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)