Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00807 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 134% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,844TL (723,933 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (about 1 hour ago)