Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00632 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,860TL (769,317 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)