Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,861TL (Rp 10,039,619) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)