Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 126% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,338TL (€1,882) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)