Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,594TL (14,272,428 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (14 minutes ago)