Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10448 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,803TL (26,827 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)