Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07567 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,249TL (руб 42,938) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)