Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06355 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,735TL (руб 43,031) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)