Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06812 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,578TL (руб 37,838) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)