Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05542 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,980TL (₨53,777) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)