Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,426TL (₨44,170) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)