Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,685TL (₨53,416) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)