Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,950 prices entered by 492 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.638 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 138% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,703TL (€1,230) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)