Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,880 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,184TL (€1,578) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)