Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05455 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 17% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,905TL (₨34,929) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)