Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,736 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05585 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,829TL (₨50,655) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)