Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.724 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,733TL ($2,077) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (40 minutes ago)