Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.491 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,951TL ($845) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (18 minutes ago)