Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,618TL (R$ 3,983) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)