Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,315TL (R$ 3,367) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)