Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.634 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 187% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,755TL (€1,674) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)