Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 207% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,973TL (€1,596) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)