Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.921 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 153% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,212TL (€2,094) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)