Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15703 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,355TL (14,997₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)