Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13605 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,555TL (18,782₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (42 minutes ago)