Cost of living comparison between Lviv, Ukraine and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13633 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,701TL (19,815₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$9 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)