Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19754 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,855TL (E£ 9,390) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)