Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26240 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,699TL (E£ 10,285) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)