Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36943 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 34% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,639TL (4,436 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)