Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37206 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 23% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,499TL (6,716 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)