Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,317TL (元6,272) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)