Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,592TL (元5,531) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (32 minutes ago)