Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,560TL (元6,596) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)