Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 203% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,197TL (25,614 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 3 hours ago)