Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 167% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,498TL (21,066 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 3 hours ago)