Cost of living comparison between Lulea, Sweden and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34534 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 103% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,585TL (19,067 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (24 minutes ago)