Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42409 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,960TL (14,053 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)