Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46049 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 140% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,236TL (13,543 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)