Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14026 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,560TL (11,124₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (42 minutes ago)