Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14849 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,746TL (11,759₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)