Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13267 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,992TL (15,011₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)