Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 607 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07661 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,826TL (₨115,212) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)