Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05547 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,816TL (₨68,786) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)