Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07130 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,575TL (Php36,117) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)