Cost of living comparison between Lucena City, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06382 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,515TL (Php55,079) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)