Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00224 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 115% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,385TL (2,402,382 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (41 minutes ago)