Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00310 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 210% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,298TL (3,000,201 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)