Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00242 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 114% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,130TL (2,118,966 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (43 minutes ago)