Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00251 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 145% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,972TL (3,181,165 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)