Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.278 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,808TL (2,978 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)