Cost of living comparison between Lublin, Poland and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.775 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,483TL (4,496 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)