Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.024 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,118TL (3,045 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (about 2 hours ago)