Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 163% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,574TL (€1,316) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)