Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 119% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,840TL (€1,712) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)