Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02164 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 445% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,079TL (604,393 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (34 minutes ago)