Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01885 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 418% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,178TL (858,266 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)