Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02160 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 487% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,620TL (815,579 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)