Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01929 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 260% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,522TL (597,201 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)