Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21788 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,719TL (Mex$ 12,478) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)