Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18115 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,596TL (Mex$ 19,852) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)