Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19920 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,884TL (Mex$ 14,478) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (34 minutes ago)